MY SKILLS IS MY HOBBY.....


Assalammualikum...


Hai guys, how are you? Welcome back to my blog.
I’m really miss to write in my blog about my live story. Let’s read my writing, I hope a enjoyed..
So, today I want to tell you about my skills, I think my skills is my hobby. Why I say like that? Because my skills is playing volleyball and my hobby is playing volleyball. I think volleyball is sport can be someone to be happy. But, not everyone like playing volleyball. Any some people like volley, but cannot to playing volleyball. When  I was senior high school, I’m always to participate in sport competition speisally volleyball. Alhamdulillah, I’m always the winner in competition. I’m so proud of my team, because my team is solid and team work is very nice. Everyweek me and my team to training, from physical training until skills and mental training. Training is very hard for me, speisally physical training. Because, if we don’t have physical of strong we can be tired when competition.
I wish sometime I can be join to national team (PROLIGA). Although I continue my study in chemistry, but I’m always to training and training to relaized my dream. I know my dream is impossible for me. More ever now I’m very busy with my study and my project. I’m always pray to Allah, wish sometime I can get one ticket to selection for volley ball atlet.
Okay guys I think that’s all about my skills, sorry if writing any something wrong and you don’t like with that. Thankyou for reading guys, stay tune on my blog ya. See you next week...

Komentar

Postingan Populer