My Short Story






  1. Most millionares get a B or C  on campus. The build wealth not of IQ alone, but creativity and common sense.

So, that’s all just intermezo guys.
Hai, my name is Sasa Widianti. I was born in Ketapang on September 1th 1998, I’m 18 years old and I come from SMAN 01 Sukadana. I have one younger brother, and I love him. He name is Resaldi and now he at junior high school. I’m a moslem, moslem not terrorist yeah. I’m so proud of my religion.
My hobbie is play volly ball and I like music especially guitar and singing. I know my voice so bad, but whatever how about judgment of everyone.  
Now, I continue my study in Tanjungpura University, FMIPA in Chemistry. Why I choose continue my study in university level? I choose continue my study in university because I want make my parents proud of me.
Why I choose to continue my study in Tanjungpura University? Because, my mother don’t agree if I continue my study in university level at Java.
Why I choose MIPA to continue my study? Because I do not be a teacher, but my mother suggest to be English teacher like my uncle because he is English teacher. But I don’t hear my mom, because Chemistry is very interest for me. Finally I try to SNMPTN test, Alhamdulillah I’m succesfull in test. Firts, my mom don’t agree about my choice to continue my study in Chemistry. But I’m promise to my parents “I can make your proud of me”. I’m always pray to Allah, I hope someday I can tell everyone that I’m so proud to continue my study in Chemistry of MIPA.
Oke, I think that’s All about my reason why I choose to continue my study in university level and my short story before I choose Chemistry. Thank’s for read my story ya.

See you next story and stay stune in my blog...

Komentar

Postingan Populer